Next For Me connects and inspires our generation to evolve our post-50 lives through new work, a new purpose, or a new social contribution.
- There are 120M Americans over 50
- People are living and working longer.
- 65% do not plan to retire at the “traditional” age.
- Over 50% have <$50K in savings.
- Ageism remains widespread in the workplace.
- There is no existing structure for networking and mentorship geared towards those 50+.
- Our generation wants opportunities to connect, contribute, and find meaning.
Thanks for stopping by. What’s Next For You?
Jeff Tidwell, Founder
Here are a some stories to get you started.
An Introduction To Modern Elders by Chip Conley.
Surviving As An Old In The Tech World by Karen Wickre.