According to the 2021 LinkedIn Workplace Learning Report, learning has taken center stage and is essential to help organizations develop the skills necessary to thrive and innovate in the new world of work.
When they asked Learning and Development pros globally about their most important areas of focus in 2021, upskilling and reskilling topped the list.
What does a true culture of continuous learning look like?
Are you In a company that offers upskilling or reskilling? Do you think you have a fair chance to reap the benefits? If not in the workplace, are you a continuous learner? We’re talking about it in our Facebook Group.
Putting Intergenerational Innovation on the Map
Published in partnership with Encore.org and The Eisner Foundation, this series explores some of the most promising innovations bringing older and younger people together, shining a light on the breakthroughs, lessons and barriers to achieving both success and scale.
Our favorite tools and resources for expanding your network, staying in the know, learning new skills, and making your next move.
- This Playlist: While zen waterfalls might be your soundtrack for getting work done, this mostly 80s playlist will keep you moving while working through any project. Could roller disco be coming back?
- The 100 Year Life: “Making the most of a long and multi-stage life means taking transitions in your stride. Being flexible, acquiring new knowledge, exploring new ways of thinking, seeing the world from a different perspective, coming to terms with changes in power, letting go of old associates, and building new networks.” These researchers detail the profile of the survivors of the next generation.
- How I Built This with Guy Raz: Guy Raz dives into the stories behind some of the world’s best known companies. How I Built This weaves a narrative journey about innovators, entrepreneurs and idealists—and the movements they built.
Get More Next For Me
If you find value in our work there are a few ways you can get even more.
- Buy our book: A Guide to Change For Everybody.
- Schedule a workshop based on the book.
- Take our course based on the book.
Do you know someone who is looking to make a move in their career or life? Please forward this newsletter to them. If you’re seeing our newsletter for the first time, subscribe!