With the new year in full swing, it’s been a big week for changing our routines to something even more positive. Here’s hoping you find some inspiration too.
We’ve had a rush of new subscribers. Welcome! To keep up that momentum, we’re launching a campaign to sign up new subscribers for our newsletters and resources.
We appreciate your enthusiasm for our work. Can you think of someone who is looking to make a change in their career or life? Please forward this newsletter to them. If you’re seeing our newsletter for the first time subscribe!
The first five new subscribers this week will receive a copy of our book A Guide To Change For Everybody.
Hacking HR Global Online Conference
There is a revolution happening in the future of work. Leading the charge is the global group Hacking HR, led by Enrique Rubio (we interviewed him here). We’ve partnered with the San Francisco chapter previously and support their work in disrupting old fashioned HR. Now, more than ever, how people work and are supported in their jobs is being re-examined.
March 8-12th Hacking HR is hosting their annual Global Online Conference. This year’s theme is: HR Innovation and Future of Work.
The FREE and ONLINE conference is bringing together:
- Almost 600 speakers from all regions in the world
- More than 12 thousand registered participants (so far!)
- More than 100 sessions (panels, networking, peer-to-peer collaboration)
We’ll be there covering the changing human resources landscape.
How To Get More Comfortable With Change
In Fast Company Gwen Moran writes: “Whether you’re working for a promotion or trying to change jobs altogether, every career requires a measure of change. For those craving something new or different in their work lives, the people who manage change for a living can provide a few important insights.”
A few of our latest, favorite tools and resources for expanding your network, learning new skills, and making your next move.
- IDEO-U: IDEO is a global design company that takes a human-centered, design thinking approach to help organizations innovate and grow. They offer a variety of courses including innovation, leadership, storytelling, and more. The courses can be pricey, but you might just have a generous HR department.
- GRIT: Angela Duckworth shows anyone striving to succeed that the secret to outstanding achievement is not talent, but a special blend of passion and persistence she calls “grit.”
- A Guide to Change: A live course on Amava based on our book. The next six week class begins on February 2nd. Free copy of the book and a printable workbook to “get visual” in defining your next move. $100.
- Kickstart Your Journaling Practice in 14 Days: Unlock the benefits of journaling in this course delivered on your smartphone via SMS or WhatsApp. A bargain at $19.
Get More Next For Me
If you find value in our work there are a few ways you can get even more.
- Buy our book: A Guide to Change For Everybody.
- Take our course based on the book.
- Schedule a workshop based on the book.
- Subscribe to our quarterly research.
* As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.