Over the past month we surveyed Next For Me readers on the issues of financial health and readiness. It’s an uncomfortable topic for many, but the anonymous nature of the survey have allowed people to open up about the topic.
Here are the top level results that caught our attention to date.
- 93% of respondents are between 40 and 64 years old.
- 15% do not plan to retire at all.
- 30% plan to retire in 10-20 years.
- 36% have retirement savings but don’t believe it’s enough to live on after retirement.
- 63% make insurance purchasing decisions based on price.
Take our survey for a chance to win a $50. Amazon Gift Card.
The Next For Me Consumer Community