Next For Me connects and inspires our generation to evolve our post-50 lives through new work, a new purpose, or a new social contribution.
- People are living and working longer.
- Over 40% of 78 million boomers are financially unprepared for retirement.
- There is a disconnect in the workplace leaving post-50 workers sidelined.
- There is a movement toward evolved workplaces and roles for older workers or “Modern Elders”.
- Mentoring relationships are exchangeable and fluid.
- New paradigms are evolving for wisdom-based marketplaces.
Next For Me is a clearinghouse of information and conversations related to this movement. We discuss lifestyle, finance, work, education, our communities and giving.
We welcome our invited members for your foundational contributions and feedback. We look forward to evolving with you.
Jeff Tidwell, Founder
jeff at nextforme.com
Here are a sampling of articles to get you started.
An Introduction To Modern Elders by Chip Conley
Surviving As An Old In The Tech World by Karen Wickre