If you find this newsletter useful please forward it. We’re expanding our coverage of news for our generation and every share counts.
If you’re on Facebook please LIKE us.
New this week:
1. The booming economy has resulted in a shortage of workers. Companies are finding ways to reignite 50+workers. Baby boomers are hanging on and not retiring. The New York Times reported that “a new golden age for the American worker might be right around the corner.” Link
2. What a 50 year old knows that a 20 year old doesn’t. Some simple wisdom such as: Life goes by really, really fast. Live a life you can reflect on with gratitude, not regrets. Link
3. Women in Hollywood are taking a stand against ageism. Nicole Kidman, Wynona Ryder, Sharon Stone and many others have stepped up to call out institutional ageism in an industry that has long made youth the holy grail. Link
1. Welcome to Next For Me. Link
2. Newsletter: January 17th: A 55+ community hosted by Snoop Dog and Martha Stewart? Link
Thanks for reading. If you like this newsletter, please forward it to a friend
If you’re seeing this newsletter for the first time, you can subscribe here.
Next Avenue is public media’s first and only national journalism service for America’s booming older population. Our daily content delivers vital ideas, context and perspectives on issues that matter most as we age.
Old Dude Skate Co.
Handcracfted arnica balm soothes your bumps, bruises, and scrapes to speed healing, so you can get back to skating.
Next For Me is a new resource that connects and inspires our generation to evolve post-50 life through new work, a new purpose or a new social contribution.
Next For Me
Copyright 2018 Next For Me
To change your subscription, click here.