Welcome back!Have you let your friends know about Next For Me? Our generation’s news source for work and finance. If you find this newsletter useful please forward it. We sure appreciate it.
New this week:
1. Age-Smart Employers See The Value Of Older Workers: A New York program awards companies who have found innovative ways to engage older workers. The results are encouraging Link
2. The Brutal Ageism Of Tech: Botox for twenty-somethings is only one sign of the often subtle ageism that lingers in America’s most progressive tech companies. Link
3. Ageism in Movies Can Cause Real Harm: New research finds a link between inaccurate and ageist depictions of characters in movies and unhealthy outlooks for older people . Link
1. Welcome to Next For Me. Link
2. Newsletter: January 25th – Older Workers Stepping Up To Employee Shortages Link
Thanks for reading. If you like this newsletter, please forward it to a friend
If you’re seeing this newsletter for the first time, you can subscribe here.
Next Avenue is public media’s first and only national journalism service for America’s booming older population. Our daily content delivers vital ideas, context and perspectives on issues that matter most as we age.
AGEIST is a collective of thinkers, creatives, and researchers dedicated to promoting a better understanding of an emergent age.
Next For Me is a new resource that connects and inspires our generation to evolve post-50 life through new work, a new purpose or a new social contribution.