Welcome new subscribers and welcome back fans. If you find this newsletter useful please forward it. We’re expanding our coverage of news relating to work and finance for our generation and every share counts.
If you’re on Facebook please LIKE us.
New this week:
1. In a recent study by job site Indeed.com ageism is of great concern to over 43% of workers. Link
2. Fearing a blow to the economy with businesses closing from retiring boomers, governments are working to support the transition to employee ownership. Link
3. With longer lifespans researchers are struggling to define what that period between 65 and old should be now. Link
1. Welcome to Next For Me. Link
2. Newsletter: January 3rd: Growing Perennials In The Workplace Link
Thanks for reading. If you like this newsletter, please forward it to a friend
If you’re seeing this newsletter for the first time,
you can subscribe here.
Next Avenue is public media’s first and only national journalism service for America’s booming older population. Our daily content delivers vital ideas, context and perspectives on issues that matter most as we age.
Old Dude Skate Co.
Handracted arnica balm soothes your bumps, bruises, and scrapes to speed healing, so you can get back to skating.
Next For Me is a new resource that connects and inspires our generation to evolve post-50 life through new work, a new purpose or a new social contribution.
Next For Me
Copyright 2017 Next For Me
To change your subscription, click here.