Here at Next For Me we think we could learn a lot by hosting gatherings across the country to discuss the future of our 50+ generation. We’re wondering if this is a movement starting to form.
We imagine 5-10 people gathered in a home or open setting prompted by some questions and suggested discussion topics from our editors. We’ll supply some snacks and a highly coveted Next For Me t-shirt for the host.
We currently have salons scheduled in Los Angeles and the Bay Area in April and May and would love to get 100 hosted this spring. We want small towns and big cities and everything in-between. Attendees can be over 50 or millennials. We’re looking for curious people who may have given these topics some thought or who think big about making the world a more empowering place.
Participants will be featured on Next For Me and the sessions will be recorded.
Here are some sample topics:
- People are living and working longer.
- There is a disconnect in the workplace leaving older workers sidelined.
- There is a movement toward evolved roles for older workers or ‘Modern Elders‘.
- The financial realities of retirement as we know it.
- How inter-generational learning can be implemented in organizations.
We hope you’ll join us for these in-person gatherings to discuss what’s next for you. Let’s make it fun.