If this is true about our generation:
- We have reinvented the status quo before
- We have a foundation in civil rights activism
- Our idealism has adapted to ethical capitalism
- We believe in the possibility of change through organizing
- We seek growth experiences
- Our work can be meaningful
- We are a fountain of wisdom
- We can learn from other generations
and 75 million of us are facing this:
- There is an undercurrent of anxiety related to the quality of life after 65
- People are living longer, healthier lives
- There is age-insecurity in the workplace
- 40+% are not financially prepared for post 65 life without an income
- There are significant financial consequences for tens of millions
- There is an existential crisis of value and place in the world
- There is an intergenerational disconnect and lack of sharing
We know something big is going on. We don’t know how it will shake out. Maybe it will be:
Next For Me is where we talk about it and organize.
We aim to find out what matters to you by hosting 100 salons across the country. We imagine something will shake out of those gatherings that may indicate what’s next.
Check out the story on Forbes: Can Your Startup Start A Movement?
Photo from: pexels.com